We are glad to inform you that we have started accepting applications for the next academic year (2020-2021) . Admissions are available for
1) B.Sc first year,
2) PG Diploma in Digital and Cyber Forensic and Related Law and
3) PG Diploma in Forensic Science and Related Law .
Last date of registration is 20th august 2020
1. B.Sc. Forensic Science
- For BSc Forensic Science First year 50 seats are available out of which 45 seats are available for Maharashtra state candidate 5 seats for other state candidate, 1 seat is reserved for person with disability in respective category. Over and above quota, ward of ex-servicemen 2 seats, sports person state or National level 1 seat is available subject to university approval.
- Reservation rule as per Government of Maharashtra and Maharashtra public University act 2016.
- Admission is strictly based on merit and state reservation policy, 12th mark will be considered for admission,
- For tie breaking
- Cumulative marks of Physics plus Chemistry of 12th will be considered.
- SSC overall aggregate marks.
- Date of birth (older candidate will be preferred)
1 ] In case of any query, feel free to contact us: Email: email@example.com
2]For Payment related query write us on firstname.lastname@example.org (The issue will be sorted within two working days)