B.Sc.-Forensic Science -First Year
|Sr. No.||Category||No. of Vacant Seats||HSC Percentage|
|3||Other State||01||75.00 %|
- Candidate whose name appears in the Corrected General Merit List will only be considered for Spot Admission.
- Only candidates having HSC percentage greater than the mentioned Cut-Off in the respective categories are invited for the spot admission.
- For spot admission, candidates should be present at the Institute’s Auditorium on 23/09/2022 at 10.30 AM.
- Candidates will have to register for Spot Admission on 23/09/2022 between 10.30 AM to 11.30 AM.
- Candidates should bring passport-size photograph, all the relevant original documents and prescribed fees in cash at the time of Spot Admission.
- Candidates who do not have original documents at the time of admission will not be entertained.
- The documents required are:
- HSC Marksheet (Original)
- HSC Transfer Certificate (Original)
- SSC Marksheet
- SSC Leaving Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Caste Validity Certificate
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (if applicable)
- Defence Certificate (if applicable)
- Sports Certificate (if applicable)
- Person With Disability (PWD) Certificate (if applicable)
- Gap Certificate (if applicable)
- Bonafide Certificate (if applicable)