|S. No.||Details of task||Date|
|1.||Availability of online form for registration|
|2.||Last date of application||10-07-2023|
Till 05:00 PM
|3.||Display of general merit list||12-07-2023|
|4.||Grievances from students||13–07-2023|
Till 05:00 PM
|5.||Display of General merit List (Corrected)||14-07-2023|
|6.||Counselling cum Admission||25-07-2023|
at 10:00 AM
|7.||Second Counselling cum Admission||—|
|8.||Third Counselling cum Admission||—|
M.Sc[Forensic Science]:This course is of Two years with four different specialization at M.Sc-Second year level. It includes Digital & Cyber Forensics,Foresic Chemistry & Toxicology, Forensic Biology,Serology & DNA Fingerprinting and Examination of Questioned Documents & Fingerprints. Eligibility criteria is B.Sc with Forensic Science(All papers). There are 25 seats and admission will be on merit and reservation basis. Fees is approximately Rs.3000/- per year. Hostel facility is available in the campus.
Instructions for counselling cum admission:
- Counselling cum admission will be strictly offline based on the category-wise merit list.
- Category-wise details (rank/cut off) of the candidates will be displayed on 19-07-2023 (for the counselling).
- Only the candidates having more than the mentioned rank/cut off have to appear in person for the respective counselling cum admission.
- Candidates need to bring all the relevant certificates in original (if candidate apply in category , those candidates need to bring original caste certificate and caste validity) , one set of self-attested copies of all the relevant certificates and two passport size photographs. Failing which, no claim for admission will be entertained.
- No claim for admission will be entertained for the candidate who doesn’t appear in person for the respective counselling cum admission.
- Second and third counselling cum admission are subject to availability of seat.
- The Institute reserves all the right to change the criteria/rules/dates as per the guidelines of the university/Govt. of