Dr. DIGAMBAR D. GAIKWADHOD
Associate Professor (MES-I)
M. Sc, M. Phil, Ph. D., NET, JRF, B. Ed.
Department of Forensic Chemistry,
Cell No. 9422552449, 9657516391
I. PERSONAL DETAILS
Name : Dr.Digambar DharmaGaikwad
Date of Birth : 4th April 1972
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Married
Gender : Male
Languages Known : English, Hindi and Marathi
Teaching experience : 15-Onward Years
Research experience : 12 Years
III. CAREER OBJECTIVES
To work in an esteemed organization with the desire of level against my skills in a challenging and fast paced environment. Seeking challenging position that utilizes my knowledge and abilities.
IV. RESEARCH INTERESTS
Synthetic Organic Chemistry, Synthesis of Natural products,
Heterocyclic Chemistry, Polymer Synthesis and Reterosynthesis.
V. EXPERIMENTAL SKILLS
The handling skill of 1H-NMR, IR, UVetc.
Carried out various reactions, including functional grouptransformations and various C-C bond forming.
Scaling up of reaction from milligrams to grams scale.
Ability to work independently as well as in groups.
Expertise in modern spectroscopy techniques and chromatographic techniques and interpretation of spectral data such as 1H-NMR,13CMR, IR, MASS, HPLC, GC-MASS etc.
Carried out multistep organic synthesis.
VI. PAPER PUBLISHED
1. Ultrasound Promoted One-pot Synthesis of Substituted 3-Hydroxy-1HIndazole Using Glyoxylic Acid as a Catalyst under Solvent-freeCondition, J. Biol. Chem. Chron. 2019, 5(3), 179-181.
2. Ultrasound Promoted One Pot Synthesis Of 1,5-Benzothiazepines Using Polyethylene Glycol (Peg-400), International Research Journal Of Pharmacy., 2018, 9(11).
3. Review Article on Gender Sensitization and its Awareness, AJANTA,VII(II), 2018, 87-104 (IF 5.2)
4. Gender Sensitization for the Improvement of Society through Education, AJANTA, VII(I), 2018, 48-50 (IF 5.2)
5. Efficient Ultrasound Synthesis And Biological Screening Of Metal Complexes Of N-(4-Methoxybenzylidene) Isonicotinohydrazone,World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacutical Science, 5(02),2016, 1153-1161 (IF 6.805)
6. Synthesis, Characterization And BiologicalEvaluation Of Transition Metal Complexes M(II)Derived From N, O-Bidentate Ligands, World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Science, 5(04), 2016, 707-714 (IF 6.805)
7. Efficient Ultrasound Synthesis and Antimicrobial Studies of Novel Schiff Bases ofIsoniazid, IJCPS, 3(07), 2015, 1832-1835.
8. Ionic liquid mediated synthesis of Schiff bases under reflux condition,JOCPR, 7(09), 2015, 242-246.
9. Environment Friendly Synthesis of Pyranopyrazoles by aBronstedacidic Ionic Liquid as a Green and Reusable Catalyst,Current Global Reviewer, 01(07), 2015.
10. Eco-friendly Synthesis of Substituted Indazoles from Hydrazones,Journal of Chemistry and Chemical Sciences, 5(11),2015, 639-648.
11. Synthesis of 1,3-disubstituted pyrazoles using ionic liquid, Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research, 2016, 8(4):202-206
12. Synthesis of substituted indazoles from N-tosylhydrazones using ionic liquid, Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research, 2015,7(11):533-539.
13. Synthesis of substituted indazoles using ionic liquid and microwave,International Journal of Advanced Research in Basic & Applied Science, 2(01),2015.
14. Efficient Ultrasound Synthesis and Antimicrobial Studies of Novel Schiff Bases of Isoniazid, of International Journal of Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Sciences, 3(07), 2015.
15. Ionic liquid mediated synthesis of Schiff bases under reflux condition, Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research, 2015, 7(9):242-246.
16. Drug and Cell Delivery for Cardiovascular Regeneration System,World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Science, 4(09),2015, 1582-1617 (IF 5.210)
17. Synthesis of Indazole Motifs and Their Medicinal Importance: An Overview, European Journal of Medicinal chemistry, 90(2015),707-731 ( IF 3.43)
18. Molecular Iodine: Efficient Catalyst for the Synthesis of Baylis Hillman Adducts, Orbital: The electronic journal of Chemistry, April- June 2014, Vol No. 01, 44-47:(IF 0.483)
19. Application progress of Recent Advance in Some Copper Catalyzed Coupling Reactions, Mini-Reviews in Organic Chemistry, 2013, 10, 281-301.( IF 1.063)
20. Silica Sulfuric Acid Catalyzed one pot synthesis of Biginelli Reaction in water,Orbital: The electronic journal of Chemistry,January-March 2013, Vol No. 01 : 17-22(IF 0.483)
21. Pharmacognostical and phyto Physicochemical investigation of MangiferaIndica Linn,Int. J. Res. Pharm. Sci., 2013, 4(2), 270-275.
22. Solid Lipid Nanoparticals: A promising DrugDelevery System, IRJP,2012, 3(2), 100-105.
23. Permangnate Oxidation of Ethyl-2-Chloroacetoacetate: A Kinetic and Mechanistic Study, IJERA, 2012, 2(1), 558-561. (IF 1.325)
24. Silica Sulfuric Acid: An Efficient Catalyst for the Synthesis of Substituted Indazoles,J. Iran. Chem. Res. 3 (2010) 191-194
25. Ocular Inserts: A Review, DIT, 2010, 2(1), 57.
26. Synthesis and Spectral Study of 1-(1-Hydrozxycyclohezxane-1-yl)-NSubstituted Thioamido from Amidinobenzxyl, IJABPT, 2010, Vol.1(3), 1016.
27. Silica Sulfuric Acid : An Efficient Catalyst for the Synthesis of Substituted Indazoles, Der ChemicaSinica, 2010, 1(2), 29-34.
28. Kinetic & Mechanistic study of oxidation of ester by KMnO4, I. J.Chem. Tech. 2010, 2(1), 241.
29. Molecular iodine as an efficient catalyst for the synthesis of indazole,I. J. Chem. Tech. 2009, 1(2), 442.
30. Physicochemical Analysis of Pochampad Dam Backwater of Godavari River on Maharashtra and Andrapradesh, Pollution Research, 2008,27, 137.
31. A convenient method for the rapid oxidation of alcohols to carbonyl compounds by using CrO3 / Na2CO3 under solvents free conditions, OCAIJ, 2008, 4(2), 125.
32. An efficient Baeyer-Villigar Oxidation of Ketones by using Molecular Iodine/ H2O2 as heterogeneous catalytic system, Synthetic Comm.,2007, 37(23), 4093.(IF 1.060)
33. Facile Synthesis of Nitriles from Aromatic Aldehydes by using DMSO-I2, Synthetic Comm., 2007, 37,257.(IF 1.060)
34. Convenient and Facile Synthesis of Isoxazolines to Isoxazoles,Pyrazolines to Pyrazoles by using DMSO-I2, OCAIJ, 2006,2,01.VII. BOOK PUBLISHED
1. Natural Heterocycles, Extraction & Biological Activity,NOVA SCIENCE PUBLISHERS INC., NEW YORK (USA), ISBN: 978-1-62257-636-4
2. A Text Book Of Chemistry, 2014, ISBN NO. 978-81- 905776-101-5,NABH PRAKASHAN
VI. PAPER AND POSTER PRESENTATION
1. Regional Workshop on National Service Scheme, Organized by Dr.BabasahebAmbedkarMarthwada University, Aurangabad date:-03/09/2015
2. Regional Workshop on Analytical Chemistry Teachers and Research Association, Dr. RafiqZakaria College for Women, Aurangabad, date:-30/08/2015
3. 100thIndian Science Congress held in Kolkata University,Kolkata from January 3 to7, 2013.
4. 99th Indian Science Congress held in KIIT University, Bhubaneshvar,Odessa from January 3 to7, 2012.
5. 98th Indian Science Congress held in SRM University,Kattankulathur, Tamil Nadu from January 3 to7, 2011.
6. International Conference on “Hetrocyclic Chemistry”, Dept. of Chemistry, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur. 16 th Dec 2006.
7. International Conference on “Drug Discovery and Nanotechnology”,Dept. of Chemistry, YeshwantMahavidayalay, Nanded. 27th Jan.2008.
8. International Conference on “Emerging trends in Chemistry”, Dept. of Chemistry, University of Pune, Pune. 5thJan 2010.
9. National Cnference on “Drug designing and Synthesis” Dept. of Chemistry, Dr.Ambedkar College, Nagpur, 19th Jan.2007.
10. National Conference on “Role of Green Chemistry in the emerging ares of applied Sciences” Dept. of Chemistry, Shrikrishan,Mahavidayalaya, Gunjoti (Maharashtra). 6th jan.2007.
11. National Conference on “Green chemistry and its Perspective, Dept.of Chemistry, SantGadgeBabaAmravatiUniversity, Amravati. 11thfeb 2008.
12. National Conference on “Recent trends in Chemical sciences” Dept. of Chemistry, SBES college of Sciences, Aurangabad, 1st Feb. 2008.
13. National Conference on “Recent Advancements in Studies of Metal Complexes” Dept. of Chemistry, SciencesCollege, Nanded, 15th March 2008.
14. National Conference on “PresentScenario of Environmental Pollution and its Effect on Living Organisms” Dept. of Zoology,Govt.College of Arts & Science, Aurangabad, 9thDec. 2009.
15. State level Conference on “Recent Advance in Green Chemistry” Dept. of Chemistry, VaidayanathCollege, Parli-V, 12thFeb. 2010.
16. National Level Seminar on “Teaching Chemistry what do we aim for” Dept. of Chemistry, NetajiSubhash Chandra Bose College Nanded,29th March 2007.
17. National Level Seminar on “Advances in Pollution Control Technology” organized by Department of Env. Sci., Dr. BAMU,Aurangabad during 26th& 27th February 2008.
18. National Level Seminar on “Recent Research trends in Chemistry” Dept. of Chemistry, MilindCollege of science, Aurangabad, 15th Feb.2008.
19. National Level Seminar on “Recent Advance in Chemical Kinetics Co-ordination and Nanochemistry,” Dept. of Chemistry, RajarshiShahuMahavidyalayaLatur, 23thJan.2009.
20. State Level Seminar on “Counselling for happyliving”Govtcollege of Arts and Sciences, Aurangabad, 18th Decb.2008.
21. State Level Seminar on “New Emerging trends in Chemistry”, Dept. of Chemistry, Shri Shivaji college, Parbhani, 18th March 2006.
22. Regional Level Seminar on “Use of Reterosynthetic Approach in Organic synthesis” Dept. of Chemistry, Balbim Arts, Sciences & Commerce College, Beed, 26th Oct.2004.
Life membership of “Analytical Chemistry Teachers and Research Association”.
Life membership of “Indian Science Congress”.
VIII. ACADMIC CONTRIBUTIONA AWARDS
1. Working as NAAC and RUSA co-ordinator Govt. College of Arts &
Science, Aurangabad from 2014 to 2019
2. Working as Team Leader for “NATIONAL AND STATE PREREPUBLIC DAY PARADE STATE LEVEL SELECTION CAMP”, NANDED (MS) Date:-09 to 11 Sept.2015
3. Working as Director for Co-operative Society, Govt. College of Arts & Science, Aurangabad from 2009 to 2019
4. Working as a National Service Scheme (NSS), Program Officers since August 2014 to 2018.
5. Deputed as Centre Chief for UPSC & MPSC Examination,Aurangabad.
6. Worked as Centre Chief for University Examination, Dr. BabasahebAmbedkarMarathwad, University, Aurangabad.
7. Worked as Head of the Sports Departments, Govt. College of Arts & Science, Aurangabad.
8. Deputed as Chair Person by Joint Director for College Verification for Aurangabad &Dhule 2014-15.
9. Deputed as Zonal Officer by Election Commission for Loksabha and Vidhansabha, Aurangabad-2014
10. UGC, New Delhi has Awarded of “Post Doctoral Fellowship” for the year 2011-12 during Financial Year 2013-14.
11. Ph. D. Supervisor Recognized in the subject of Chemistry, GODWANA UNIVERSITY, GADACHIROLI, (MS) INDIA.
12. Ph. D. Supervisor Recognized in the subject of Chemistry, SHRI JAGDISHPRASHAD JHABARMAL TIBREWALA UNIVERSITY,RAJASTHAN, INDIA.
13. UGC, New Delhi has sectioned 75,000Rs. For Minor Research Project on the studies in “Synthesis of Venlafaxine Derivatives and Medical uses”. [File No. 47-301 /12 (WRO), Date: – 26Feb. 2013].
14. Worked as a treasure in National conference on “Present Scenario of Environmental Pollution and its effect on Living Organisms” held at Dept. of Chemistry, Govt.College of Arts & Science, Aurangabad-431001. 9th-11th Dec. 2009.
15. Worked as a Resource Person in “Applied chemistry” held at Dept. of Chemistry, Govt.College of Arts & Science, Aurangabad-431001. 28th Jan.2009.
16. UGC, New Delhi has sectioned 1, 25,000 Rs. For Minor Research Project on the studies in “Highly Regioselective synthesis of Isoxazoles, Pyrazoles and Indazoles by using DMSO-I2”. [File No. 47-546 / 08 (WRO), Date: – 15 Jan. 2009]. This project is completed in 2011
17. Ph. D. Completed from SRT University, Nanded under the guidance of Dr. Pawar R. P. entitled “New Synthesis and Antibacterial Study of some Hetrocyclic Compounds and γ-Ketoacids”Awarded Sept.2010.
18. M. Phil completed from University of Pune under the guidance of Dr. Lokhande P. D. entitled “Regioselctive Synthesis of 3, 5-diaryl pyrazole and Isoxazole, synthesis of Indazoles and α-alkyl-γ-ketoacids Awarded 16 May 2007.
IX. COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE
Working experience in MS-Word, MS-Excel, Power Point and Chem. Draw.