Dr. Beauty Arora
M.Sc., Ph.D, UGC-NET, JRF, CSIR-SRF
Dept. of Forensic science
Govt. Institute of Forensic Science
Nipatniranjannagar Phone: +91-9769818998
Aurangabad 431004, India E-Mail: email@example.com
Ph.D in Forensic Science [2008–2012]
University: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Master of Science in Forensic Science [2004–2006]
National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science, MHA, GOI, New Delhi, India. CPI: 81.37
Assistant Professor [June 2018–till date]
- Govt. Institute of Forensic Science, Aurangabad
Head of the Department [June 2016–May 2018]
- Dept. of Forensic Science, Institute of Forensic Science, Mumbai
Head of the Department [July 2015–June 2016]
- Dept. of Law, Institute of Forensic Science, Mumbai
Assistant Professor [August 2014–May 2018]
- Institute of Forensic Science, Mumbai
Assistant Professor [June 2013–August 2014]
- Dept. of Criminology and Forensic Science, Dr. H S Gour Central University, Sagar, M.P.
Assistant Professor [April 2012–May 2013]
- Institute of Forensic Science, Gujarat Forensic Science University, Gandhinagar
Scientiﬁc Associate [August 2006–January 2007]
- Forensic Science Laboratory, Govt. of NCT of Delhi, New Delhi
Senior Research Fellow [2011–2012]
Worked as CSIR-Senior Research Fellow towards Ph.D thesis.
Senior Research Fellow [2010–2011]
Worked on the research project entitled “Pharmacokinetic and biodisposition studies on quinacrine in animal models” at AIIMS, Delhi, funded by International Services Assistance Fund (ISAF), NC, USA.
Junior Research Fellow [2007–2009]
Worked in a collaborative research project entitled “Evaluation of vitreous humour as a marker ﬂuid for the quantiﬁcation of drugs in post-mortem cases” between Forensic Science Laboratory, Delhi and AIIMS, Delhi, funded by Directorate of Forensic Science Services, MHA, Delhi, India.
Forensic Chemistry and Toxicology
Neuroscience of Handwriting
- Understanding the postmortem changes in concentrations of methanol in ocular matrices in rabbits. Legal Medicine, 2022, 102131.
- Postmortem Redistribution of Ketamine in Ocular Matrices: A study of Forensic Relevance. Legal Medicine, 2020, 101777.
- Ocular disposition of diazepam in rabbits: Understanding its level in vitreous humor for forensic applications. Australian Journal of Forensic Science, 2017, 49(6): 668-678.
- Development and validation of an ESI-LC/MS/MS method for simultaneous identification and quantification of 24 analytes of forensic relevance in vitreous humor, whole blood and plasma. Drug Testing and Analysis, 2016, 8, 86-97.
- Development and validation of a LC-MS/MS method for homocysteine thiolactone in plasma and evaluation of its stability in plasma samples. Journal of Chromatography B, 2014, 944: 49-54.
- Understanding the Charge Issue in Mono and Di-Quaternary Ammonium Compounds for their Determination by LC/ESI-MS/MS. Analytical Letters, 2012, 45: 1-10.
- Regional Variation in the Levels of Macular Xanthophylls and Carotenoids in Dietary Components: Comparing North and South India. Journal of Nutritional Science and Vitaminology, 2010, 56(6): 411-420.
- Union Home minister’s Young scientist Award, Directorate of Forensic Science Services, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India, New Delhi [February 2018].
- Asia-ARVO National Travel Grant award for oral presentation at 4th International Meeting on Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (Asia ARVO), New Delhi, India. 
- Ranga Travel Grant (funded by AIIMS) award for poster presentation at 31st Annual Conference of Society of Toxicology (STOX), Jaipur, India. 
- Best Scientiﬁc Paper Award (oral presentation), XIX All India Forensic Science Conference, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India. 
- Best Scientiﬁc Poster Award, 2nd International Meeting on Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (Asia ARVO), Hyderabad, India. 
- Gaurav Mittal Smriti Award for Meritorious Student, I.P. College, Bulandshahar, U.P., India. 
- Delivered guest lecture/invited talk in various workshop/training programs/Orientation program
Presentation in Conference:
- Presented papers in more than 23 conferences of national and international repute.