To use my skills and experience and thereby to promote a positive atmosphere and higher quality education among students.
Ph. D. (March, 2012) (Chemistry)
Thesis Title: “Development of useful synthetic methodologies for organic reactions”
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad, MH, India.
B. Ed. (Science, Math)
Government Education College, Nanded, MH, India. (S. R. T. M. University, Nanded, MH, India.) 2005, First Class with distinction.
M. Sc. (Organic Chemistry)
Department of Chemistry, Yeshwant College, Nanded, MH, India. (S. R. T. M. University, Nanded, MH, India.) 2004, First division.
B.Sc. (Chemistry, Physics, Computer Science)
B. S. College, Basmathnagar, Dist. Hingili, MH. India. (S. R. T. M. University, Nanded, MH, India.) 2002, First division.
|Name of the Organization||Designation||
|P. E. Society’s Modern College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Shivajinagar, Pune||
on contract basis
07 Aug 2006
31 Dec 2009
| U. G. Level: 3. 5 years
P. G. Level: 2. 5 years
|Kohinoor Education Society’s Kohinoor College, Khultabad||Assistant Professor||
01 Aug 2012
14 Sept 2015
| U. G. Level: 3. 1 years
P. G. Level: 2. 0 years
|Government of Maharashtra
Rajaram College, Kolhapur
15 Sept 2015
11 Aug 2021
| U. G. Level: 6. 0 years
P. G. Level: 4. 0 years
|Government Institute of Forensic Science, Aurangabad||
17 Aug 2021
|F. Y. B. Sc.||Organic Chemistry
|F. Y. B. Sc. (Biotechnology)||Fundamental Chemistry
|S. Y. B. Sc||Organic Chemistry
|T. Y. B. Sc||Organic Chemistry + Industrial Chemistry|
|M. Sc. Part-I||Organic Chemistry
Organic Chemistry Practical
|M. Sc Part-II
Environmental & analysis of industrial material
Inorganic Chemistry Practical
|Academic Year||Nature of Work|
|2012 – 2021||B. Sc. I Practical Examination: Internal Examiner|
|B. Sc II and III Practical Examination: External Examiner
M. Sc I and II Practical Examination: External Examiner
CAP Director, University Theory Exam Sr. Supervisor
Area of Research Interest
- Green chemistry.
- Microwave assisted synthesis.
- Ultrasound irradiation synthesis.
- Total synthesis of biologically active molecules.
- Experience in all aspects of techniques for separation and purification of the reaction products.
- Worked on Microwave induced organic synthesis and Ultrasonic wave induced organic synthesis.
- Expertise in handling of conventional as well as modern synthetic reagents and reactions.
- Expert hand for the synthesis of target heterocyclic molecules and non-heterocyclic molecules.
- Capable of doing research work with ionic liquid, EPZ10R
- Familiar with chemistry related software’s like ISIS draw, Chemdraw.
- Microwave induced Synthesis of newer derivatives of 4(3H)-quinazolinones.
- Pechmann condensation reactions facilitate by different catalysts.
- Different methodologies have been developed for the synthesis of various condensed heterocycles. Like: Flavanones, amidoalkyl naphthols.