Dr. Ravikumar Marotrao Borade
- M. Sc. Chemistry completed in May -1999, from S.R.T. Marathwada University Nanded, Maharashtra, India.
- SET (UGC- Pune University act as state agency) examination qualified in the Subject of Chemical Science in Augast-2002.
- Awarded Ph.D. degree from Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad in Augast-2020.
Working as Assistant Professor in the subject of Chemistry in the Maharashtra Education Services Group-A (MES Gr.-A) since December, 2003. Currently working in Government Institute of Forensic Science, Aurangabad, Maharashtra.
- Fabrication and Characterizations of nanomaterials.
- Wide spectrum applications of nanomaterials in various fields like, heterogeneous catalysis, biomedical applications and Forensic applications.
- Applications of various regions of electromagnetic radiations in organic transformations.
Selected Research Papers (Thomas Reuters Listed Journals):
- Ravikumar M. Borade, Swati B. Kale, Sunil U. Tekale, K. M. Jadhav, Rajendra P. Pawar, Commun., 2021, 159, 106349. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.catcom.2021.106349.
- Ravikumar M. Borade, Sandeep. B. Somvanshi, Swati. B. Kale, Rajendra. P. Pawar, K. M. Jadhav, Spinel zinc ferrite nanoparticles: an active nanocatalyst for microwave irradiated solvent free synthesis of chalcones, Res. Express, 7 (2020) 016116. https://doi.org/10.1088/2053-1591/ab6c9c.
- Govind D. Kulkarni, Mangesh V. Khedkar, Sandeep B. Somvanshi, Ravikumar M. Borade, S.D. More, K. M. Jadhav, Green synthesis and investigations of structural, cation distribution, morphological, and magnetic properties of nanoscale nickel ferrites: the effect of green fuel proportion, Phase Transitions, 94(12), 2021, 994-1005.
- Ravikumar M. Borade, Pavan R. Shinde, Swati B. Kale, Rajendra P. Pawar, Preparation, characterization and catalytic application of CoFe2O4 nanoparticles in the synthesis of benzimidazoles, AIP Con. Proc., 1953 (2018) 030194. doi: 10.1063/1.5032529.
- Jitendra S. Kounsalye, Prashant B. Kharat, Apparao R. Chavan, Ashok V. Humbe, M. Borade, K. M. Jadhav; Symmetry transition via tetravalent impurity and investigations on magnetic properties of Li0.5Fe2.5O4; AIP Conference Proceedings, 1942, 050067 (2018); doi: 10.1063/1.5028698.
- Rajendra P. Pawar, Swapnil R. Sarda, Ravikumar M. Borade, Ashok E. Jadhav, Satish A. Dake and Abraham J. Domb . “Cyano acraylate polymers in medical applications”, Recent Patents on Materials Science (Bentham Science Publishers, USA) , 1(3), 186-199,
- Digambar D. Gaikwad, Sameer V. Renukdas, and Babasaheb V. Kendre, Suresh U. Shisodia, Ravikumar M. Borade, Praveen S. Shinde, Sunil S. Chaudhary, and Rajendra P. Pawar, Facile Synthesis of Nitriles from Aromatic Aldehydes Using DMSO-I2, Synthetic Communications, 37: 257–259, 2007.
- Sanjay B. Gopale, Ravikumar M. Borade, Anil V. Raut, Mangesh V. Khedkar, S.V. Rajmane, K.M. Jadhav, Synthesis , structural and magnetic properties of NiFe1.96Al0.02Gd0.02O4,AIP Conference Proceedings 2369 (1), 020197
- Swati B. Kale, Ravikumar M. Borade, Jitendra S. Kounsalye, Anil V. Raut, S.R. Nimbhore, K. M. Jadhav, Structural and dielectric properties of mixed spinel ferrite Cu (0.7) Zn (0.3) Fe2O4 nanoparticles, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 1644, 2020, 012012.
Book Chapters in International Level Edited Books:
- “Recent Advancement in Nanocatalyzed Synthesis of Seven-member N-heterocyclic Compounds With Special Reference to Azepines, Benzoazepines, Benzodiazepines and its Derivatives: A Brief Review”, R. M. Borade, S. B. Kale, S. U. Tekale, C. S. Patil, S. B. Ubale, and R. P. Pawar, Book “Nanocatalysis: Synthesis of Bioactive Heterocycles”, 2021, CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, LLC, U. S.A.
- “Recent Advancements in Nanocatalyzed Synthesis of Triazoles and Tetrazoles and their and Biological Studies”, Popat M. Jadhav, Anant B. Kangare, Anand B. Dhirbassi, Atam B. Tekale, Ravikumar M. Borade, Sunil U. Tekale, Rajendra P. Pawar , Book “Nanocatalysis: Synthesis of Bioactive Heterocycles”, 2021, CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, LLC, U. S.A.
- “Arabinogalactan in Clinical Use” Rajendra P. Pawar, Babasaheb A. Kushekar, Bhaskar S. Jadhav, Kiran R. Kharat, Ravikumar M. Borade and Abraham J. Domb; Book “BIODEGRADABLE POLYMERS IN CLINICAL USE AND CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT” Published by John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, New Jersey Published simultaneously in Canada. , 2011, 217- 245, ISBN 978-0-470-42475-9.
- “Polyanhydrides Poly(CPP-SA), Fatty-Acid-Based Polyanhydrides” Ravikumar M. Borade, Abraham J. Domb, Archana A. Sawale, Rajendra P. Pawar, and Kiran R. Kharat; Book “BIODEGRADABLE POLYMERS IN CLINICAL USE AND CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT” Published by John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, New Jersey Published simultaneously in Canada. , 2011, 367- 400, ISBN 978-0-470-42475-9.
- “Polysaccharides as carriers of bioactive agents for medical applications” R Pawar, W Jadhav, S Bhusare, R Borade, S Farber, D Itzkowitz, A Domb; “Natural-based polymers for biomedical applications” Woodhead Publishing, 2008, 3-53, ISBN 978-1-84569-264-3.
- “Toxicity Issue Related to Nanoparticulate Systems” , Rajendra P. Pawar, Sudhakar R. Bhusare, Ravikumar M. Borade, Yeshwant B. Vibhute and Abraham J. Domb; Book “Nanoparticles for Pharmaceutical Applications” Published by American Scientific Pubishers, California, USA., 2007; 319 – 334, ISBN-1-58883-089-6.
Book Chapter in National Level Edited Book:
- “Nanocomposites as Heterogeneous Catalyst in Organic Transformations: A Review”, Ravikumar M. Borade, “Nanotechnology Review: A Glimpse in to the Nano World”, Purbayon Publication, Guwahati -14, Assam, India. 2017, 139 – 154. ISBN -978-81-92955-69-8.