|Full Name||Dr. SHARADKUMAR G. NARWADE|
|Name of Post||Assistant Professor|
|Caste Category Appointed From||SC|
|UG/ PG Teacher||UG/PG|
|Address & Contact Details
Plot no. 34, Flat no. 03, Ashtavinayak apartment, Buider’s Society, Aurangabad.
Mobile No.: 7507374671
|Gender||Male||Date of Birth : 10/12/1972|
|Mother tongue||Marathi||Knowledge of Marathi: Yes||Specially Abled:|
|:: Caste Category of Candidate|
|Category : SC|
|Caste : Mahar|
|:: Educational Qualification (Start from Ph.D/PDF to SSC)|
|:: Work Experience|
|:: Paper Presented in Conference/Workshop/Symposium|
CATEGORY II: CO-CURRICULAR, EXTENSION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT RELATED ACTIVITIES
Student related co-curricular, extension & field based activities (such as extension work through NSS/NCC & other channels, cultural activities, subject related events, advisement & counseling)
- Worked as Chairman of student Council,
- Actively Participated in awareness camp organized by CP office on Polis Rising day.
- Worked as a Chairman for a committee of Physical verification of basic infrastructure facilities of colleges (Jalgaon Division),
- Worked as a Zonal officer for MLA election
- Worked as a member of screening committee for the post of asst. professor on contract basis
- Worked as a Supervisor/Co-ordinator/Local Inspecting officer for MPSC and UPSC Examination
- Worked as a witness officer(Panch) for anti-corruption Bureau
- Worked as a 015-2016icationses day National ConferencreemeeEquipmentsital Cyber Forensic with Related Law Senior Supervisor for B.Ed./ M.Ed. CET Examination .
- Worked as a Chairman of committee for celebration of125th birth anniversary of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar
- Worked as a Chairman for a committee of Physical verification of basic infrastructure facilities of colleges (Aurangabad Division)
- Chairman of Cultural committee
- Chair-person of Library Committee
Contribution to Corporate life & management of the department & institution through participation in academic & administrative committiees & responsibilities
- Chairman of admission committee.
- Member of Budget, Planning and Local purchase committee
- Member of Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
- Worked as a Head of Department
- Member of Technical Committee formed by Govt. of Maharashtra for Tendering the Equipments for Forensic Institute
- Chief- Superintendent for University Examination
- Worked as Chairman of PG diploma in Forensic Science & Digital Cyber Forensic with Related Law
- Worked as a acting director in absence of director
- Working as Chairman of B.Sc. in Forensic Science
Professional Development Activities (such as participation in seminars, conferences, short term, training courses, talks, lectures, membership of associations, dissemination & general articles, not covered above)
- Participated in two day National Conference on Microwave Techniques and Applications.
- Member of the Society of Digital Information and Wireless communication.
- Participated International Webinar organized by the Department of Forensic Science, G.T.N. College(Autonomous), Dindigul on 2nd June 2020 on the theme”Graphology for Personality Assessment and Development”.
- Participated online Webinar entitled”Application of Forensic Psychology in the courtroom” held on 3rd June 2020 organized by Criminological Research and Development Organization, India.
- Participated in one Day International Webinar on”Nanomaterials for Smart and Sustainable Energy Solution” organized by Mahatma Phule Arts, Science and Commerce College, Panvel held on 8th June 2020.
- Participated One Day Webinar titled”Laboratory Safety Practices” held on 31st May 2020 organized by SIES College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Sion(West Mumbai).
- Participated International Webinar organized by Department of Forensic Science, G.T.N. College(Autonomous), Dindigul on 30th May 2020 on the theme”The Science of Firearms and Ammunition: A Forensic Perspective”.
- Attended the Webinar on”HPTLC and MS Hyphenation” held on 14th May 2020 organized by Ismail Yusuf College of Arts. Science and Commerce, Mumbai.
- Attended the National Webinar titled”Mass Spectroscopy: Basics and its Applications” held on 10th June 2020 organised by Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya, Indore.
- Attended International Webinar on”Origin of Universe: Scientific and Vedic Perspective” held on 12th June 2020, organized by’QUBIT’ Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences(University of Delhi).
- Participated Two Day International Virtual FDP on”Innovative Techniques for Effective Teaching Online and Offline” held on 12th and 13th June 2020 organized by Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad.
- Participated in two days National Faculty Development Program on” Designing and Implementation of Outcome Based Education (OBE) Model” conducted by Shri Muktanand college , Gangapur with IQAC Dr. BAMU dated on 7th and 8th July 2020
Training Courses, Teaching, Learning Evaluation Technology Programmes, Faculty Development Programmes (Not less than one week duration
- Completed five day online Faculty Development Program from 30th May, to 3rd June 2020 on the topic ”Evolution from Offline to Online Teaching” Organised by Satish Pradhan Dnyanasadhana College, Thane IQAC with Microsoft .
- Successfully completed the course” Learning Physics Through Simple Experiments” (2nd April to 10th June 2020) in Centre for continuing Education, IIT Kanpur.
- Successfully completed One Week Faculty Development Program on”MODERN TEACHING, EVALUATION AND RESEARCH METHODS” under UGC Scheme, organized by Vinayakrao Patil Mahavidhyalaya, Vaijapur. From 2nd june to 7th june 2020.
- Successfully participated in the Seven Day Faculty Development Program on”Institutional Benchmarking of Best Practices” organized by 10 premier Institutes of India from 8th June to 14th June 2020.
- Participated Five day online FDP on”Opportunities and Challenges in Next-Generation Semi-Conductor Devices” held during 16th June to 20th June 2020 organized by Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Anil Neerukonda Institute of Technology and Sciences, Visakapatnam.
- Successfully participated in the Five days online International Faculty Development Program from 22nd June to 26th June 2020 on the topic”GATEWAY TO INNOVATION” organized by Shrimati Indra Mahadev Beharay College of Arts, Shriman Chandulal Sheth College of Commerce, Shrimati Shobhanatai Chandulal Sheth College of Science, Khed-Ratnagiri.
- Successfully completed One Week Online International Faculty Development Program on “Skilling Teachers for Online Education” during 2nd to 6th June 2020 organized by Department of Humanities, UKA TARSADIA University.
- Successfully completed One Week national level Online Faculty Development Program on “G Suite & Allied Tools in Education Teaching & E- content Development ” during 29th june to 4th Jully 2020 organized by PGD of Computer Science & Engineering ,Sant Gadge Baba Amrawati University , Amravati.