Mr. ABHIJEET SARKAR
Department of Forensic Science,
Government Institute of Forensic Science, Aurangabad
- Masters of Science in Forensic Science
Dr. Hari Singh Gour University,Sagar, MP
- Bachelors in Science [Physics (H), Chemistry, Mathematics]
Ranchi University,Ranchi, Jharkhand
- National Eligibility Test
University Grants Commission
- Junior Research Fellowship
Directorate of Forensic Science Services, MHA, Govt. Of India, New Delhi, for the year 2013
- [July 2012-March 2014]
Forensic Science Laboratory, Delhi, India.
Work Profile: To assist senior Scientist in forensic science analysis of cases related to image, video and speech (audio) analysis, Metal analysis, Building material, Physical matching, copy right act, soil, glass, paint, fibre and other trace evidence analysis.
- [April 2014- July 2014]
Central Forensic Science Laboratory, Hyderabad, India.
Work Profile: To assist senior Scientist in forensic science analysis of cases related to questioned documents. To undertake research in the field of forensic ducument analysis.
PAPER APPEARED IN CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS
- A Generative Model for Determining Authenticity Of Wrappers: A Copyright Purview, International Symposium on Emerging Paradigms in Forensic Science, Panjabi University, Patiala, 2013.
- Modern Trendz in Data Forensics-Investigating Windows System, International Symposium on Emerging Paradigms in Forensic Science, Panjabi University, Patiala, 2013.
- Lecture delivered to different groups of MAHARASHTRA Police Department on Multiple topics.
- Working knowledge of Windows (operating system) along with Microsoft office (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Internet.
- Working knowledge of audio-video and image analysis software. Adobe Audition, Adobe Photoshop, CSL, Pinnacle, Multispeech system.
- Training on Instrumental Techniques such as HPLC, UV-Vis Spectroscopy etc. at Amsar Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Indore, MP
- Training on Speaker Recognition at Forensic Science Laboratory, Delhi.
- Foundation Course at YASHDA, Pune.
- Attended 10 days workshop on “Statistical Analysis using SPSS & R”.
- Attended 14 days FDP on Online Content Creation.