Mr. ANURAG SAHU
Department of Forensic Science,
Government Institute of Forensic Science,
Email Id : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Educational qualification||Subjects||Percentage||Passed in year||Division|
M.Sc. ( Forensic science)
National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science, Ministry of Home Affairs, New Delhi.
|Forensic Biology, Fingerprinting, DNA Fingerprinting, Crime Scene Investigation, Questioned Documents & Fingerprint Specialization-Forensic Chemistry & Toxicology||
B.N.D. college, Kanpur
|Chemistry, Botany, Zoology.||63.62%||2008||1st|
(B.N.S.D. Inter college, Kanpur)
|Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and G.Hindi||60.0%||2005||1st|
10th (High school)
S.V.M. H. S. School
|Hindi, English, Math, Science, So. Science, Sanskrit||65.33%||2003||1st|
- Qualified Maharashtra State Certificate in Information Technology (MS-CIT) exam held by Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education in April 2015.
- Qualified National Eligibility Test (December 2011, June 2012, December 2012 and December 2013) for lectureship (Assistant Professor) of University Grants Commission (UGC).
- Working as a permanent faculty (Assistant Professor) in the department of forensic science, Govt. Institute of forensic science, Aurangabad since 21 July 2014 to till now.
- Worked as an Assistant Professor on contract basic in the department of forensic science, Govt. Institute of forensic science, Aurangabad since 1st August 2012 to 31 April 2013 & from 09 July 2013 to 31 April 2014.
- Worked as a Scientific Assistant (Scene of Crime) from 01 February 2012 to 31 July 2012 on contractual basic in State Forensic Science laboratory, Madhuban, karnal, Haryana and handled various crime scene such as arson, accident, murder etc. in various districts of Haryana.
- Laboratory work experience of Questioned Document cases such as forgery, handwriting and signature identification, age of document, addition, alteration and obliteration etc. in the post of Research Officer in Premier Forensic Science Institute, New Delhi under the supervision of Mr. V. N. Sehgal, former director of CFSL CBI, New Delhi from 11 July 2012 to 31 January 2012.
TRAINING PROGRAMME (ACADEMIC/TECHNICAL/ADMINISTRATIVE)
- Completed one day orientation session organized by National testing agency (NTA) at PICT Model School, Mhalunge, Pune on 9th December 2018.
- Completed Orientation Programme from UGC sponsored HRDC, Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad from 01-08-2018 to 31-08-2018.
- Completed one day training on NPS at Marathwada Mahsul Prashiskhan Prabodhni, Aurangabad dated 24 Jan, 2018.
- Completed foundation training programme of Higher & Technical education department at Yashvantanrao Chavan Academy of Development Administration (YASHADA), Pune from 16 Feb. to 27 Mar 2015.
- Receipt and dispatch of the cases, their maintenance, their analysis (qualitative and quantitative) with instrumentation of toxicology and narcotics exhibits; from the State Forensic Science Laboratory Delhi, Govt. of NCT.
- Laboratory work experience of cases analysis regarding forensic toxicology and forensic chemistry department at State Forensic Science Laboratory (SFSL), Mahanagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh from 2nd July 2010 to 30th July 2010, in the subject of analysis of insecticide, narcotic drugs, alcohol, arson and trap cases.
- Laboratory work experience of identification of voice analysis with using voice spectrogram analysis instrument at the department of physic in Central Forensic Science Laboratory (CFSL), Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), Government of India, New Delhi from 10th June 2010 to 30th June 2010.
- Knowledge of working of different Laboratories of National Importance such as Finger Print Bureau under National Crime Record Bureau (NCRB), National Dope Test Laboratory (NDTL), Trauma Center of AIIMS, gained during our visits from time to time.
- S. Bhagat, A. A. Sahu et. al., “Green synthesis of an amide-based chemosensor and its application for detection of toxic metal ions” Eur. Chem. Bull. 2019, 8(9), 212-215.
- N.Pathak, S. G. Pande, A. A. Sukhadeve, Anurag Sahu and D. S. Bhagat “Ultra-sonication assisted development of new greener method for extraction of cypermethrin and transfuthrin from various samples: a forensic approach” has been published at Asian Journal of chemistry, vol. 30, No. 4 (2018), 817-820.
- S. Bhagat, Nikhil Bhalerao, S. G. Pande, A. A. Sukhadeve, Anurag Sahu “Extraction and identification of dichlorovos from soil sample using ethereal solution of emim hydroxide ionic liquid: a forensic application”, World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Science, Volume 5, Issue 9, 1354-1362, 2016.
- Anurag Sahu, Nitin Singh Mandla, Gaikwad Yogesh, “Advantages of Computer Generated Evidence: Forensic Animation in Indian Judiciary System”, ‘Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology’, Volume 8, Number 1, January-June, 2014.
- Anurag sahu, Aasim hasan najmi, “Identification of aquatic sites of Aurangabad district of Maharashtra by diatoms (Phytoplankton)”, “National Journal of Extensive Education and Interdisciplinary research”, volume I, Issue-II, April-June, 2013, pg 37-41.
- Rajesh Soni, Gaytri Sen, R.S Poonia, Anurag Sahu, “Forensic Investigation and Examination of Hit and Run Case: A Case Study”, All India Forensic Science Conference, Srinagar, J&K, June 26-28, 2012 and printed in Proceedings.
- Gaytri Sen, Anurag Sahu, Babita Bhall, “Forensic Examination of Tool Marks” has been selected in 22nd All India Forensic Science Conference, Srinagar, J&K, June 26-28, 2012.
CONFERENCES (ORAL PRESENTATION/PARTICIPATION)
- Shweta Jadhav, Anurag Sahu, “A comprehensive forensic study of Marathi handwriting samples of same person according to time hiatus”, National Conference on recent trend in forensic science, held on 17th Feb, 2016 at Satara, Maharashtra. Presented by Shweta Jadhav.
- Satish Gunderao, Anurag Sahu, “Forensic application of dialectology of Marathi language for speaker identification” has been presented by student in National Conference on recent trend in forensic science, held on 17th Feb, 2016 at Satara, Maharashtra. Presented by Satish Gunderao.
- Anurag Sahu, “Forensic Limnology: A comparative study of Phytoplankton Diatoms extracted from artificial substrata submerged into the water of Salim Ali Sarover, Aurangabad, in XVIII annual conference of medico-legal association of Maharashtra (Forensicon-2015) held on 14th and 15th Feb 2015, Government Medical College & Hospital, Aurangabad.
- Participated in “Pre Science congress-2014” conference on “Science and Technology for Human Development” organized by Aurangabad Chapter held at Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad December 30-31, 2014.
- Anurag Sahu, Shraddha Nyati, S.G. Gupta, Tushar kamble, “Forensic Limnology: A Comparative study on Phytoplankton diatoms (Bacillariophyceae) found in water bodies of Aurangabad city”, 4th International Science Congress, Udaipur, Rajasthan, 8th-9th Dec, 2014.
- Anurag Sahu, Nitin Singh Mandla, Gaikwad Yogesh, “Advantages of Computer Generated Evidence: Forensic Animation in Indian Judiciary System”, “4th International Conference on current trends in Forensic Science, Forensic Medicine and Toxicology” and “4th International Conference on Legal Medicine, Medical Negligence and Litigation in Medical Practice”, 25-27th January-2013, Kovalam, Kerala. This paper presented by B.Sc. 3rd year student Yogesh Gaikwad.
- Chaskar Dhanashri, Anurag Sahu, Chaitali Bankhele “Identification of diatoms from fingernails within different time interval”, National Conference on recent trend in forensic science, held on 17th Feb, 2016 at Satara, Maharashtra and secured first prize. Presented by Chaskar Dhanashri.
- Satish Gunderao, Anurag Sahu, “Forensic linguistics: A comparative study of Language variation in Marathi script of Maharashtra state”, “International conference on Questioned Document” held on Department of Forensic Science, Patiyala University. This paper presented by M.Sc. 2nd year student Mr. Satish Gunderao.
- Anurag Sahu, “Identification of stupefying substance cannabinoids in spiked eatables: Drug Assisted Robbery in train”, “National conference on Pharmaceutical analysis”, Oct. 18-19, 2013, at Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Department of Chemical Technology, Aurangabad, Maharashtra-431004.
- Completed 3days Effective and Efficient Online Teaching in the Age of Corona, A Hands On Workshop organized by Teaching learning center, IIT Bombay on 24 May 2020 through Bodhi tree platform.
- Participated in National webinar on New Normal in Education organized by IQAC, St. Albert College, Kochi, Kerala on 23 May 2020.
- Participated in university level one day workshop on “Cyber awareness and IT act 2000” at Institute of Forensic Science on 27 November 2019.
- Participated in state level workshop on “An insight in to UGC norms and current amendment in API for college teacher” at Elphinstone college, Mumbai dated 29.11.2017.
- Participated in National Seminar on “Innovations in Science and Technology for Inclusive Development” organized by Indian Science congress Association, Aurangabad chapter, Indian society of life science, Kanpur and Department of Zoology, BAMU, Aurangabad held on 25th and 26th March 2014.
- Attended “State level workshop on statistical application in research” held on 30th-31 January 2014 at Govt. College of Education, Institute of Advanced Studies in Education, Aurangabad, Maharashtra.
- Attended One week “state level orientation on fundamental elements of research” programme held on 21st to 26th October 2013 at Govt. College of Education, Institute of Advanced Studies in Education, Aurangabad, Maharashtra.
- Attended “Five Days Interdisciplinary Research Workshop” on “Research Methodology” held on 10th to 14th December, 2012 at Govt. College of Education, Institute of Advanced Studies in Education, Aurangabad, Maharashtra.
ORGANIZING MEMBER/ ORGANIZING SECRETARIES IN WORKSHOP/SEMINAR/CONFRENCE
- Worked as organizing secretary in one day workshop titled on “Forensic science for legal professionals” held on Govt. Institute of Forensic Science, Nipat Niranjan Nagar, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, 29 February, 2020.
- Worked as organizing member in one day seminar titled on “Conflict among teenagers and women harassment at work place” held on Govt. Institute of Forensic Science, Nipat Niranjan Nagar, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, 14 September, 2018.
- Worked as organizing member in two day workshop titled on “Extensive Training on Forensic Investigative Techniques-FIT-2012” held on Govt. Institute of Forensic Science, Nipat Niranjan Nagar, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, 27-28 September, 2012.
CHAIRED SESSIONS/JURY MEMBER IN CONFERENCES
- Appointed as a jury member for oral and poster presentation at National conference on application of forensic science for societal development, at Satara, Maharashtra on 21st and 22nd Dec 2019.
- Chaired a session of Mr. Sandip Gadiya for the topic “Digital Forensic for overall development of the society” at National conference on application of forensic science for societal development, at Satara, Maharashtra on 21st and 22nd Dec 2019.
- Appointed as a jury member for poster presentation in National Conference on recent trend in forensic science, held on 17th Feb, 2016 at Satara, Maharashtra.
- Chaired a session on forensic science in “7th International Conference on Legal Medicine, Medical Negligence and Litigation in Medical Practice” and “7th International Conference on current trends in Forensic Science, Forensic Medicine and Toxicology”, 29-31st January, 2016 at Hyderabad, India.
OTHER ACADEMIC ACTIVITY
- Participated in the exhibition organized to celebrate Maharashtra Police Raising Day during 02/01/2016 to 08/01/2016 at Police Head Quarters, Aurangabad City.
- Participated in the exhibition organized to celebrate Maharashtra Police Raising Day during 02/01/2014 to 08/01/2014 at Police Head Quarters, Aurangabad City.