Working:PassedMPSCexamandappointedasHeadandAssistant ProfessorinLawatGovernment InstituteofForensicScience, Aurangabad.
- RecipientofNationalLevelBestTeacherAward,2019fromAvishkarFoundation,IndiaontheoccasionofWorldTeacher’sDayon15th Dec 2019.
- Recipient of “Award for Distinguished Academician in Higher Education-2020(GRFAwards and Honors 2020) from Global Research foundation, New Delhi, India on theoccasionofTeacher’sDay5th
- Recipientof“BestResearcherAward(Forensic&Law)2021fromGRFINTERNATIONAL AWARDS & HONORS (2021) In Collaboration of University ofTrunojoyo, Madura (Indonesia) & IDEI (Indonesia) on theOccasion of Teacher’s Day5thSeptember2021inrecognitionforresearchandinnovationinforensic andLaw.
- Recipient of “Covidyodha” award from Government of Maharashtra in recognitionfor playing a crucial role as a Nodal Officer in tackling the outbreak ofcoronavirus andtakingsincere effortstoreduce outbreakof coronavirusinAurangabadregion.
- Appreciation / Recognition from collector office, Aurangabad for recognizing thesincereefforts taken to reduce outbreak of coronavirus in the capacity of Nodal Officer
- RecipientofGlobalCyberCrimeHelplineAward2021andnominatedas“Backboneof Indian Technical Academics” by Digital Task Force, Global Cyber Crime HelplineOn 18thDecember2021in recognition todemonstratingexcellence,innovation andleadership in Cyber Crime Awareness, Cyber Crime Investigation, Information Security,Technology,andLawEnforcement.
- Recipient of “International Academic Excellence Award 2022” from InternationalInstitute of Organized Research (I2OR),Ministry of MSME,Govtof India On theoccasionofInternationalDayofEducation24thJanuary2022for achievinganimpressive benchmark through an exclusive hard work and the unparalleled display ofappealingeducationalCompetenceinaveryconformingmanner.
- Recipientof“YoungResearcherAward,2022”fromAppliedForensicResearchSciences(AFRS), M.P., Indore, India on the occasion of Teacher’s Day 5th September 2022 foroutstandingservicealongwithbrilliantandconstanthighstandardsof workinthefieldofeducation,publication,ResearchandDevelopment.
- Recipientof“TheInternationalAchieversAward2023fromGyanUdayFoundation ,Kota,Rajasthan, NITIAayog,GovernmentofIndia forthecontributioninthecategoryof‘Academics’.
- Recipient of “National Pride Award” in the category of “Best Faculty Award 2023”from Socially Point foundation ,Indore, M.P., NITI Aayog,Ministry of MSME, Govt.ofIndia.
- RecipientofElite+SilverMedalfromIIT,Kharagpurinrecognitionforaccomplishment of highest score of 75 % in FDP on “Intellectual Property RightsandCompetitionLaw”.
- Recipient of Elite + Silver Medal from IIT, Madras in Recognition for accomplishmentofhighestscoreof77 %inFDP on“ManagingIntellectualPropertyin Universities”.
- Appointment ofJudgesinIndia andUSA-ComparativeStudy
- SC.(Phy) :MeasurementofDielectricConstantofsolidsusingMicrowavetestbench
ResearchPaperPresentations/Publications: 14 Paper on “Gender Equality vis-à-vis personal Laws” in two days NationalConferenceon“RevisitingFreedomofReligionandPersonalLaws”atILSLawCollege PuneonSept.13-14,2014.
b)Paperon“SocialMedia-Socialandanti-Social”in State Level Seminar Organized by P.D.E.A. LawCollegePuneon22ndMarch2015.
- Paperon“FundamentalrighttoeducationunderArticle21AoftheConstitution of India and Right To Education Act, 2009 “ at State LevelSeminaronRightToEducationAct,2009OrganizedbyPoonaDistrictEducationAssociations LawCollege,Kharadi,Pune
- Paperon“LegalFrameworkofpatentinBiotechnologicalInventionatAASHAY Innovation- Key to Survival of Business in State LevelSeminarorganizedbySinhgadBusiness School,Pune
- Paper Presentation and Publication on the topic “Judicial initiative in therealmofenvironmentalprotection:BeginningofenvironmentaljurisprudenceinIndia”withISBN978-81-932084-0-3atStateLevel th Seminaron24Sept.2016Organized bySinhgadLawCollege,Pune.
- PaperPublicationonthetopic“FreedomofExpressionandFilmCensorship in India: An Evaluative study” in “Mahratta” Peer ReviewJournalwithISSN-0076-2571ofJune2016issue,Pageno.62.
- PaperPublicationonthetopic“JudicialReviewandCrisisofJudicialIndependence in India” in KAAV International Journal Of Law, Financeand Industrial Relations (Online e-Journal) Volume 4Issue 1 with ISSN :2349-2589ofImpactFactor(2017):5.8772
- Paper Presentation and publication on the topic “Swarajya and Welfare oftheState” inTwodayInternationalconferenceon SwarajyawithISBN978-93-5268-676-6 , page no.211 organized by Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth Puneon 6th and 7th March 2017. Also acts as a coordinator in International conferenceonSwarajya ofSub-themetitled“State, Law andPolity.
- Paper Presentation and publication on the topic “ Cyber Crime : A growingMenace in today’s digital India” in One day State Level Conference on CyberCrime : A threat to a dream of Digital India by UGC Approved journal No. 62759Vidyawarta International Multilingual Research Journal with ISSN: 2319 9318,131PageNo.33-36February2018Specialissue.
- Paper presentation and publication on the topic “Media Trial v. Fair Trial:LegalIssuesandChallenges”intwodaysNationalLevelSeminaron“Changing Perspectives of Media: Challenges on Civilization” at Modern LawCollege, Pune. Dated: 28th and 29th Sept. 2018, Publication in UGC ApprovedPeer reviewed Journal No. 40776, ISSN: 2277-5730, Impact Factor-5.5, VolumeVII,Issue-III-,July-Sept-2018.(Pg.no.108-112)
- Paperpresentationandpublicationonthetopic“HumanRightswithSpecial reference to Intellectual Property Rights” in two days Internationalconference(22nd&23rd Feb2020)on“EmergingTrendsofHumanRightsViolations- Contemporary Socio-Legal issues”organized by Modern LawCollegeinassociationwithGovindRamnathKareCollegeofLaw,Goa.Publication in the Journal “The 19 (1) (a) Freedom of Speech and Expression”Peerreviewedhalf yearlyLawJournalISSN:2348-4950.
- Paper publication on the topic “ Media Trial in India: Legal Issues andChallenges” in UGC Approved Journal ISBN / ISSN : 2349- 5162- ImpactFactor-5.87,Volume-V,Issue-XI,November2018,InternationalpeerreviewedIndexedJournal,Pageno.241-246.
- Paperpresentationonthetopic “DataProtectionLawand RighttoPrivacy”inNationalLevelSeminaron“RighttoPrivacyintheContemporaryLegalEnvironment” organized by MNLU, Aurangabad on 20th Oct 2018. AbstractpublishedinSouvenir.
- Paper presentation on the topic “Role of Media vis-à-vis Administration ofJustice in India” in National Level Conference on “My Dream India” organizedWilfred’sCollegeofLaw,Panvel,on27thOctober,2018.
- Paperpresentationonthetopic“ImpactofGlobalizationonAdministrationof Justice in India” in three days National Seminar on “Law and Justice inglobalized world: Multidimensional perspectives” organized by Dept of Law,SPPU,Puneondated19th,20thand21stFeb2020.
- Paper presentationand publication on the topic “Role of Media inmoulding consumer behaviour in India” in State Level conference on“ChangingDimensionsof ConsumerLaw”organizedbyModernLawCollege,Punedated20thand21stISSN2348-4950Vol.4-Issue-2,Jan 2019 published on Sep30, 2019 in Freedom of Speech and ExpressionJournal.Citation: Bharati, R. (2019). Role of Media in mouldingconsumer behaviourinIndia.FreedomofSpeech,4(2),11-13.IndexedPeerreviewedhalf yearlythe 19(1) (a)LawJournal.
- Paperpresentationonthetopic“RoleofInternationalLawinConstitutional Interpretation” in National Seminar 2019, ContemporaryChallenges in Indian Constitutional Law organized by MNLU, Aurangabaddated10thMarch2019.AbstractpublishedinSouvenir.
- PaperPresentationonthetopic“CyberForensicand DataProtectionLawsinIndia”in2ndInternationalVirtualConferenceon“ForensicInvestigations:Stepping Stones for the Future Techniques and Advancements” organizedbyDeptofForensicScienceandCriminalInvestigation,LegalDesire
- Paper presentationonthe topic“Roleof ForensicScienceinCriminalJustice System in India” in International Web-Conference (ICFSC 2020) onForensic ScienceandCriminologyorganizedbyAlpha Legal andForensicAccess(p)Ltd, Delhidated30thand31stMay2020.
- PaperPublicationonthetopic“ComprehensiveExaminationofthearchitectureofUnmannedAerialVehicles(UAVs)anditsLegalramifications” in “Journal of Electronics Information Technology Science andManagement”. DOI: 10.37896/JEISMV12.8/1253 Scopus and UGC Care Group2 Journal (ISSN: 0258-7982), Page No: 201-211. Volume 12, Issue 8, August2022.
- PaperPublicationonthetopic“ComparativeAspectsofImageDataanalysis using Drones and Smart Phones: A Pilot study”by Unnati Mhaske,Rahul Kailas Bharati and ShobhaKamalakar Bawiskarin Indian Journal ofNatural Sciences, Print (Online) , Vol.13,Issue 76,Feb 2023, Page Number :51915-51926 International Bimonthly, ISSN / eISSN:0976-0997, Impact factor-2.4552, UGC CARE List Group II, (Science citation Index Expanded), Web ofScience,ClarivateAnalytics (formerlyThomsonReuters).
1.STP: PostPromotional TrainingProgrammeforClass-IOfficersof Higher&TechnicalEducation Departmentfrom10/04/2023to 21/04/2023.
Guest Lectures / Resource Person / ExpertTalks/TrainingSessionsconducted:
- Delivered a training session to Police Commissionaire on the topic “IT Act,2000 InstituteofForensicScience,Aurangabad.
|8||Standard Operative Procedures (SOP) ofDigitalEvidence||30thDecember 2021|
- Delivered Expert talk on “ IT Act, 2000” at Deogiri Institute of EngineeringandManagement studies, Dept. of Computer science and Engg, Aurangabaddated 30October2020.
- InvitedasaResourcePersononthetopic “Constitutionalperspectivesofright to health”atPDEA’sLawCollege,Hadapsar,and PuneinStateLevelSeminardated25th
- Resource person on the topic “IT Act, 2000 in two days’ workshop on“Investigative Techniques in Cyber Related Crimes: organized by Dept.of Digital and Cyber Forensic, Government Institute of Forensic Science,Aurangabaddated16thand17thJuly2019.
- Invited as a Resource person on the topic “Forensic Science and its legalimplications” as a part of Virtual Lecture Series on “Unravelling ForensicScience through the spectacles of Law” organized by Faculty of Law andGovernance,VishwakarmaUniversityonApril5,2021.
- Deliveredavirtualguestlectureonthetopic“RoleofForensicScienceinCriminal Justice System and its legal implications” organized by ShriShivajiMaratha Society’sLaw college,Pune on1st
- Speakerinthewebinaron“ImportanceofforensicScienceinCriminalJustice System” on 24 June 2020 organized by Dept. of Forensic ScienceandCriminalInvestigation,LegalDesireMedia andInsights.
- Speaker in the webinar on “Interrelationship between Forensic ScienceandLawincontemporaryera”organizedbyIQACOnlineLectureSerieson Contemporary Legal Issues During Covid 19 “ Amolakchand LawCollege,Yawatmalon16thMay2020.
- Speaker inthewebinar onthetopic“Roleof ForensicScienceinCriminal Justice System inIndiaandevidentiary value of Forensicevidence in court room” organized by School of Law, Ajinkya D.Y. PatilUniversity,Punedated28thMay,2020.
xiii. Delivered expert talk / invited as resource person on the topic “ Vetero-LegalaspectsofPostmortemexaminationindomesticanimals”Lawyer’sPerspective”on10thFebruary2022inNationalOnlineTrainingProgramme on “Post-mortem Examination: Gross Description, ReportWritingandChallengesinForensicPathology”organizedbyDeptof
VeterinaryPathology,PostGraduateInstituteofVeterinary&AnimalSciences,Akola,MaharashtraAnimal&FisherySciencesUniversity,Nagpur,Maharashtra, India during8–12February2022.
- Deliveredexperttalk/conducttrainingsessionon“CyberLawinIndia”for Army Education Corpse (AEC) Training Program on 10th October2022organizedbyNationalInstituteofElectronics&InformationTechnology (NIELIT), Aurangabad, Ministry of Electronics & InformationTechnology,GovernmentofIndia.
- Deliveredexperttalk/conducttrainingsessionon“CyberLawandSocialMedia”for Army Education Corpse (AEC) Training Program in the 8Weektrainingprogramon“CyberSecurityandSocialMediaAnalyst”during05 /12/2022 to 03/02/2023 organized by National Institute of Electronics &Information Technology (NIELIT), Aurangabad, Ministry of Electronics &InformationTechnology,GovernmentofIndia
- Delivered a Speech on “Constitution of India” on the occasion of BirthAnniversaryofDr.BabasahebAmbedkaron14thApril2022atGovernmentInstituteofForensic Science,Aurangabad.
- Delivered a speech on“RighttoVoteandElectoralLiteracyforStrongerDemocracy”duringcelebrationof“NationalVoter’sDay”on25thJanuary2022atGovernmentInstituteofForensicScience,
- Delivered guest lecture on “Cyber Crime and Cyber Law” at CybereoonLtd.Aurangabadon7th august2022.
- InvitedasaResourcePersononthetopic“IndianPolityandGovernance”at OneDayNationalLevelWorkshopon“NurturingPotentialTalents through Competitive Exams” on 18th January 2023 at GovernmentInstituteofForensicScience,Aurangabad.
Annual Refresher Programme in Teaching (ARPIT) on “Pedagogical InnovationsandResearchMethodology”fromGuruJambeshwaruniversityofScience&Technology Hisar, Haryana. Duration: 01 Nov 2018 to 28th Feb 2019. Date ofExam:30/03/2019.Grade:A.
- Online Refresher Course in Law from Nalsar University of Law under MHRD.Duration:01Sept2019to31Dec2019. Total:12weeks.
- RefresherCourseon“ResearchMethodology:Toolsand Techniques”fromUGC-HRDC,MizoramUniversityunderUGCSTRIDEScheme.Duration:7thto20thJuly2020.WithGrade‘A’.
- OrientationCourse(30th)OnlinefromUGC-HRDC,MizoramUniversity.Duration:28thJulyto17th Grade:A.
- Orientation/FacultyInductionProgramme(FIP)fromRamanujanCollege,NewDelhi,UnderPMMMMNMTAT, MHRD.Duration:4thJune2020to1stJuly,2020,(4weeks).Grade:A.
- FDP on “Intellectual Property Rights and Competition Law” from IIT Kharagpur(NPTEL and AICTE, Funded by MHRD). Duration: 29 July 2019 to 20 Sept2019.Total:8weeks.CourseScore:75%.
- FDP on “Patent Law for Engineers and Scientists” from IIT Madras (NPTEL andAICTE, Funded by MHRD). Duration: 29 July 2019 to 18 Oct 2019. Total: 12weeks.ExamDate:16Nov2019.Course Score: 65%.
- FDP on “Patent Search for Engineers and Lawyers” from IIT Kharagpur (NPTELand AICTE, Funded by MHRD). Duration: 29 July 2019 to 20 Sept 2019. Total: 8weeks.CourseScore:73%.
- FDP on “Entrepreneurship and IP Strategy” from IIT Kharagpur(NPTEL –AICTE,funded by MHRD). Duration: 14/09/2020 to 06/11/2020. Total: 8 Weeks. CourseScore:73%.
- FDPon“ManagingIntellectualPropertyinUniversities”fromIIT,Madras(NPTEL-AICTE, Funded by MHRD). Duration: 14/09/2020 to 09/11/2020. Total:4Weeks.CourseScore:77%.
Award: Elite+Silver Medal
- FDP on “Privacy and Security in Online Social Media” from IIT Delhi (NPTEL-AICTE, Funded by MHRD). Duration: 24/02/2020 to 17 /04/ 2020. Total: 8 Weeks.Course Score: 61%
- SWAYAM MOOC on “Introduction to Cyber Security” from Uttarakhand OpenUniversity,Haldwani.Duration:12weeks.Course Score:89%.
- SWAYAM MOOC on “Cyber Security” from Avinashilingam Institute for HomeScience and Higher Education for Women, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu. Duration: 15July2019to30Oct2019. Total:15weeks.
- SWAYAMMOOCon“AccesstoJustice”from NationalLawUniversity,Delhi.
CourseScore:69%Duration: 1Aug 2018 to31stDec2018)
- SWAYAMMOOCon“CriminalJusticeAdministration”from NationalLawUniversity,Delhi.Course Score:78%.
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) certification on “GeneralCourse on Intellectual Property” from WIPO Academy. Duration: 31st Oct 2019 to14Dec2019.
- FDP on “Managing Online Classes and Co-creating MOOCS: 2.0” organized byRamanujanCollege,NewDelhi,underPMMMMNMTAT, MHRD,dated18thMay,2020to3rd June,2020.Twoweeks.
- FDP on “Advanced concepts for Developing MOOCs” organized by RamanujanCollege, New Delhi under PMMMMNMTAT, MHRD, and Dated: 2 July to 17th
MOOCs” organized by TLC Ramanujan College (MHRD India), University ofDelhi and IQZC, Shivaji College from 18 August 2020 to 25th August 2020 andpassedwithgrade‘A+.
- OneweekNationalFDPon“DevelopingMultimediaenrichedpowerfulpresentations” organized by GAD-TLC, SGTB Khalsa College, University of DelhiunderPMMMNMTTofMHRDfrom12thAugustto16thAugust2020andattainedgrade ‘B’.
- OneWeekNationalFacultyDevelopmentProgramon“DevelopmentofTeacher’s e- kit and MOOCs in Four Quadrant Format of e-Content” organized byGuruAngadDevTeachingLearningCentre,S.G.T.B.KhalsaCollege,University
of Delhi under the PanditMadan Mohan Malaviya National Mission on Teachersand Teaching (PMMMNMTT) of MHRD from 12th Sept 2020 to 20th Sept 2020.Grade:A
- FDP on” Innovative Teaching Learning Methodologies” organized by CoimbatoreInstitute of teaching and Learning Centre under CIT- TLC, PMMMMNMTAT,MHRD,Date:6thto10th July,2020.Days:Five.
- Online one week National FDP organizedby E-Resource Development Cell,Sanatan Dharma College in collaboration Spoken Tutorial, IIT Bombay underMHRD, on “MOODLE Learning Management System” .Date: 22nd May, 2020 to26th
- Online Seven Day FDP on “Libre office Impress” organized by IQAC, Collegeof Commerce, Arts and Science, Patna in association with Spoken Tutorial, IIT,Bombay,andDuration:15thJune to21st June 2020.
- FDP on “NAAC Accreditation Framework: An overview in Respect of NewGuidelines” (FDP-NAAC 2020) organized by Research Foundation of India andDate:6thto13thJuly,2020.
- OneweekNationalLevelFDPon“ResearchMethodologyusing SPSS andArt ofwriting Research Proposal” organized by Dept. of Commerce, St. Claret College,Banglore.Date:15thJuneto20th June,2020).
- FiveDaysNationalLevelFDPon“Re-thinkandRedesignofcurriculum,TeachingMethods and mode of teaching in post covid scenario” jointly organized by IQAC,AcharyaNagarjuna University, Guntur and Young Researchers Forum, Mumbai,from19th Juneto23rd
- One week National Level FDP on “E-Content and ICT Tools for innovative andeffectiveteaching”organizedbyKSJainInst.OfEngg.AndTechnology,Ghaziabadon15th to21st
- Five Days FDP on “Teaching beyond boundaries: Emerging Trends in ForensicEducation” organized by Dept. of Forensic Science and Criminal Investigation,LegalDesireMediaandInsightsfrom16thJuneto20thJune,2020.
- Online three days FDP on “Online Teaching Tools” organized by Jain University,School of Computer Science and IT, Dept of MCA, Bengaluru from 8th July to 10th
- One day National Level FDP on “Decoding Examination during and post Covid19“on8th May2020organizedbySkillslateandZovystudio,Pune.
- FDP on “New paradigms in e-learning tools and techniques for teaching learning”organizedbySinhgadInstituteofManagementandcomputerapplication,Punefrom17thJulyto19th
- Two days National Level FDP on” Designing and Implementation of outcomebased education (OBE) Model” conducted by Shri. MuktachandCollege, Gangapurin collaborationwithIQAC,Dr.BAMU,Aurangabad on7thand 8th
- One week FDP on “Educational Video Creation (E- ContentDevelopment) “organizedbySwamiRamanandTirthMarathwadaUniversity,NandedandToshniwal Arts, Commerce, Science college, Senagaon from 22nd to 25th June 2020,28thand29th June2020).
- OneweekPedagogicalTrainingforTeachersontoolsforonlineteachinglearningand evaluation organized by Swami RamanandTirtha Marathwada University,Nandedfrom1stJulyto6th
- One week FDP on “ Changing Dimensions of Legal Educations in 21st Century”organizedbyICFAIUniversity,Tripuafrom29th Juneto4th
- One week FDP on “ Research Methods and Innovative Reaching Techniques”organized by School of Law, IMS Unison University, Dehradun from 29th June to4thJuly2020
- Twelve Days FDP on “Online Teaching: Learning and Research Methodology”organized by Govt. P.G. College, Bilaspur Rampur- UP in association with RUSAandIQAC)from18th Julyto29th July,2020.
- Six days FDP on “IPR and innovation Management” organized by SathybamaInstitute of Science and technology, School of Law in association with DanielGladysAdvocates,Chennaifrom22nd to27th
- OnlineFDPon“ICTinTeachingandEvaluation”organizedbyMSPMandal’sShriShivaji College, Parbhani (Maharashtra) during 13th July – 18th July 2020 underUGC CPE,Paramarsh&STRIDE.
- Online FDP on “Holistic Teaching Techniques for University Teachers” OrganizedbyLawCollege,Dehradun,UttaranchalUniversityfrom20thto25thJuly,2020.
- SixdaysonlineFacultyDevelopmentprogramon“CYBERSPACEANDCYBERSECURITY”organizedbySathyabamaInstituteofScienceandTechnology School of Law in association with Cyber Crime Clinic held from 20thto25thJuly2020withGrade“A”.
- One day workshop on “NAAC: Revised Accreditation Framework” organized byDeogiri College, Aurangabad under UGC Scheme PARAMARSHA on 19th
- Two days National workshop on “ Google Apps for education and MOODLE”organized by IQAC and Dept of Commerce ,Rajaram College Kolhapur dated 2ndand3rd
- Five days’ workshop on “IPR: Challenges and opportunities” organized by Dept.of Law, Sri. PadmavatiMahilaVisvavidayalayam, Tirupati dated 8th to 12th
- Two days online workshop on “Research Methodology” organized by SinhgadInstitute of Mgmt and Computer Application, (SIMCA) , Pune dated 6th to 7th
- Two days National Level Workshop on “Awareness of IPR: A need of hour”organized by PG Dept of Law, Shivaji University Kolhapur under UGC SponsoredSTRIDEComponentfrom8th to9th
- Two days online National workshop on “ Online Teaching Learning using LMS-MOODLE”organizedby GuruAngadDev TeachingLearningCentre,SGTBKhalsa College, University of Delhi under the PanditMadan Mohan MalaviyaNational Mission on Teachers and Teaching (PMMMNMTT) of MHRD on 24th-25thJuly2020
- One Day Online National Workshop on “ Documentation for Revised NAACassessmentandAccreditation Process”organizedby IQAC,SantGadgebabaAmravatiUniversity,Amravatiheldon28th
- One Week National Level Online Short Term Training Program (E-STTP) on“ RESEARCH METHODOLOGY ” organized by the Faculty of Humanities andScience, Adayalampattu Phase II campus, Dr. MGR Educational and ResearchInstituteUniversityfrom20thJuly2020to27thJuly2020.
- Six Days Workshop on “Research Methodology” conducted by the Centre forProfessionalDevelopmentinHigherEducation(CPDHE),UGC-HRDC,UniversityofDelhiduring10th Septemberto16th
- SixDaysOnlineShortTermTrainingProgramme(STTP)on“HumanValues,Ethics, Morals, Behavioural Sciences and Attitude” sponsored by AICTE andconductedbyKIITCollege ofEngg.,Gurugram(Haryana).
- OnlineCertificateCoursecumworkshopof32hourson“AndroidAppDevelopment using Block Programming” organized by DeenDayalUpadhyayKaushal Kendra, Sanatan Dharma College, AmbalaCanttfrom 1st Sept 2020 to 15th
- Online Certificate Course cum workshop of 32 hours on “Learner CentricContent Design Tools” organizedby DeenDayalUpadhyayKaushal Kendra,SanatanDharmaCollege,AmbalaCanttfrom26thAugust2020to9th
- Online Certificate Course of 30 hours on “Electronic Waste Management”conducted in blended mode organized by Entrepreneurship Development Cell incollaborationwithE-ResourceDevelopmentCell,SanatanDharmaCollege,AmbalaCanttfrom20thAugust2020to29th
- OnlineCertificateCourseon“IntellectualPropertyRights(IPR)”oftwoweeksduration conducted in blended mode by E-Resource Development Cell, SanatanDharmaCollege,AmbalaCanttfrom25thSeptember2020to9th
- Online Certificate Course on ““DESIGN HASSLE FREE WEBSITES WITHWORDPRESS” organized by Department of Computer Science, Sanatan DharmaCollege,AmbalaCanttfrom 1stSeptember2021 to10thSeptember2021andobtainedgrade“A+”.
- One DayNational Webinar entitled“HigherEducation ReformsinNationalEducationPolicy-2020”organizedbyGAD-TLC,SGTBKhalsaCollege,UniversityofDelhi under PMMMNMTT of MHRD and Sri JagadguruChandrashekharaBharathiMemorialCollege,Sringeri, Karnatakaon4th
- One Day National Webinar entitled “Towards Excellence in Higher Education inIndia in 21st Century” jointly organized by GAD-TLC, SGTB Khalsa College,UniversityofDelhiunderPMMMNMTTofMHRDandUnionChristianCollege,Aluvaon28th
- TEQIP-III e-STCon “ExploringPotential:STCon 2020research advancestowards generatingleadinginvestigators”heldon24thAugust2020to28th August 2020 organized by Dept of Computer Science and Technology Dr. B. R. AmbedkarNationalInstituteofTechnology(NIT),Jalandhar,Punjab,India.
- OnlineInternationalworkshopon“TheEmergence,ComplianceandEnforcement of Prevention of Sexual Harassment at Workplace Act, 2013 held byVivekanandaSchoolofLawandLegalstudies(VSLLS),Centrefor CriminalJusticeAdministrationfrom22ndAugust2020to23rd
- Fivedayse-STTPon“TrainingofTrainers” (UnderTLCproject)conductedbyNITTTR,Bhopal(MHRD,India)from3rdAugust2020to7th
- Twodays’workshopon“CBI:SchemeandTrialProceedingsandNationalInvestigationAgency: SchemeandTrialproceedings”heldon22ndand23rd
- Certification of Appreciation for Successfully completing the Online Session on“Securing Online Payments: Securing Digital Space” conducted by C- DAC, Noidain association with CERT-In sponsored by MeitY, GOI During Cyber SecurityAwareness Month,October2021.
- Certification of Appreciation for successfully completing the Online Session on“General Online Safety: Securing Digital Space” conducted by C- DAC, Noida inassociationwithCERT-InsponsoredbyMeitY,GOIDuringCyberSecurityAwareness Month,October2021.
- Certification of Appreciation for successfully completing the Online Session on“MobileSecurity:SecuringDigitalSpace”conductedbyC-DAC,NoidainassociationwithCERT-InsponsoredbyMeitY,GOIDuringCyberSecurityAwareness Month,October2021.
- Certification of Appreciation for successfully completing the Online Session on“Securing Personal Data: Securing Digital Space” conducted by C- DAC, Noida inassociationwithCERT-InsponsoredbyMeitY,GOIDuringCyberSecurityAwareness Month,October2021.
- ParticipatedinIPAwareness/TrainingprogramunderNationalIntellectualProperty Awareness Mission (NIPAM) on June 23, 2022 organized by IntellectualPropertyOffice,GovernmentofIndia.
- TrainingCompletionCertificateonCyberCrimeInvestigationForensicTrack: Basic Course on January 11, 2022 from National Cyber Crime TrainingCentre(NCRB,Ministry ofHomeaffairs,GovernmentofIndia,AnInitiativeofIndianCyberCrimeCoordinationCentre(I4C).
- Training Completion Certificate on Cyber Crime Investigation Cyber CrimeAwarenessforPoliceAwarenessonJanuary2,2022fromNationalCyberCrimeTraining Centre (NCRB, Ministry of Home affairs, Government of India, AnInitiative ofIndianCyberCrimeCoordinationCentre(I4C).
- Certificate of Participation in online quiz on “Cyber Offences” conducted as apartofNationalCyberSecurityAwarenessMonth,October 2021organizedbyISEAProjectPhase-IIProgrammebyMeitY,GovernmentofIndia.
- CertificationofAppreciationforattendingThreedayNationalLevelConclaveon“Cyber PolicingBestPracticesMeet3.0” on3rdDecember2021-5thDecember2021OrganizedByCRCIDF,inCollaborationwithISEA,CPF&IJM.
- Certificate of Completion of Online Certificate Course Cum Workshop of 32hourson“OpenSourceToolsforResearch”organizedbySanatanDharma College,AmbalaCanttfrom21stOct2021to30thOct2021andawardedwith“A+”Grade.
- CertificateofCompletionofOneWeekOnlineTrainingon“IntroductiontoIPR,Patentability Patent filing process in India. Patent specification, case studies,Patent search , case studies Opposition, Revocation, Restoration, Infringement,compulsory Licensing, working of patent, etc. Commercialization, Licensing, IPmanagement, IP policy/ IP cell for organizations etc.” on 23-27 August, 2021ConductedbyRajivGandhiNationalInstituteofIntellectualPropertyManagement(RGNIIPM),Nagpur,GovernmentofIndia,MinistryofCommerceand Industry Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade Office of theControllerGeneralofPatents,Designs &Trademarks.
- Certificate ofParticipationinonlinequizon“CyberEthics” conductedasapartof National Cyber Security Awareness Month, October 2021 organized by ISEAProjectPhase-IIProgrammebyMeitY,GovernmentofIndia.
- UGCapprovedShortTermProfessionalDevelopmentProgramme(PDP)underPMMMNMTT on Implementation of NEP 2020 for University and CollegeTeachers(NEP-PDP) byIGNOUfrom27thOctoberto5thEquivalentto6-day short-term professional developmentProgrammeofUGC-HRDC.ObtainedGrade:A+
- Participated in IP Awareness/Training program under National IntellectualProperty Awareness Mission on March 18, 2023 organized by Intellectual PropertyOffice,India.
- Participation in an International workshop on the topic “Cyber Security andLaw” held on22ndMarch2023 organizedbythe SchoolofLaw,ForensicJusticeandPolicyStudies,NFSU,Gandhinagar,Gujarat.
- ProfessionalMembershipof Intellectual SocietyforEntrepreneurshipandResearchDevelopment(ISERD).
- EditorialBoardMemberforInternational Medico-LegalReporterJournal(IMLRJ)QuarterlyJournalISSN:2347-3525LegalDesireMedia&Publications.
- Prestigious Member of Global Directory of Educators and Researchers – anInitiative of International Institute of Organized Research (I2OR) – A RegisteredMSMEwithMinistryofMSME,GovernmentofIndia(UDYAM-PB-20-0002405).
- Life Member of International Institute of Organized Research (I2OR), Govt ofIndia.(I2OR/2020/00870)
- LifeMemberofAcademicandResearchConclave,MSME,India,MembershipID:ARC 10648
- Certification of Lean Six sigma Green Belt Course (With Excellent Grade)byAsianInstituteofQualityManagement(UKAccreditation)atMITSchoolofManagement,Pune.
- ISEA (Information Security Education Awareness, Project Phase -II) CertifiedCyber Hygiene Practitioner, ISEA, Ministry of Electronics& InformationTechnology,(MeitY),Govt.ofIndia.
- Certificationof“YogaVolunteer”from“TheYogaCertificationBoard(YCB)”under Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India. (Recognized as CertifiedYoga Volunteer)[P000028127]
- Certificationof“YogaProtocolInstructor(Level1)”from“TheYogaCertificationBoard(YCB)”under MinistryofAYUSH,GovernmentofIndia.(Recognizedas CertifiedYoga ProtocolInstructor)[PR03001105]
- Participated in the “Virtual International Conference on Role of Forensics inCriminal Investigationon April 20,2020organizedby Dept. of ForensicScience and Criminal investigation,LegalDesire Media andinsights.
- Participation and Oral presentation paper on the topic “Cyber Forensics andData Protection Laws in India” in the 2nd International virtual conference onForensicInvestigations:Steppingstoneforthefuturetechnologiesandadvancements on May 15, 2020 organized by Dept. of Forensic Science andCriminalinvestigation,LegalDesire Mediaandinsights.
- ParticipatedinNationalSeminar,2018onRightToPrivacyInTheContemporary Legal Environment Organized by Maharashtra National LawUniversity(MNLU),AurangabadOnOctober20th,2018
- Participated in National Seminar, 2019 on “Contemporary Challenges InIndianconstitutionalLaw”organizedbyMaharashtraNationalLawUniversity(MNLU),AurangabadOnMarch10th,2019
- Participated in Two days International conference on “emerging trends ofHumanRightsviolationsContemporarysocio-legalissuesOrganizedbyProgressive Education Society’s Modern Law College In association with VidyaVikasMandal’sGovindRamnathKareCollegeOfLawMargao,Goaon22ndand23rdFebruary,2020
- International Conference on HR Colloquium: HR redefined organized byMITschoolofManagement,Pune.
- Participated in management event ‘HR Hallmarks’ organized by MIT College ofManagement,Pune
- NationalSeminaron“ForeignDirectInvestment:ProblemsandPerspectivesatDepartmentofLaw ,UniversityofPune
- International Conference on FDI and its impacts organized by Symbiosisstudies ofManagement,Pune.
- National Conference on Renewable Energy for Youth Empowerment In RuralArea(NCORE-2008)OrganizedbyDepartmentofPhysics,S.N.Arts,D.J.MalpaniCommerce&B.N.SardaScience College,Sangamner.
- Participated in National Conference on Protection of Child Rights organized byTMV’sLokmanyaTilakLawCollege,Pune.