Registration date has been extended only for
- M.Sc. Forensic
- PGD cyber forensic and related law
- PDG Forensic and Related Law
वरील अभ्यासक्रमांसाठी नोंदणीची तारीख वाढवण्यात आली आहे
|S. No.||Details of task||Date|
|1.||Availability of online form for registration|
|12th of August, 2021|
|2.||Last date of application||31st of August, 2021|
|3.||Display of general merit list||3rd of September, 2021|
|4.||Grievances from students||6th of September, 2021|
|5.||Display of General merit List (Collected)||7th of September, 2021|
|6.||First Counselling cum Admission||13th of September, 2021|
|7.||Second Counselling cum Admission||18th of September, 2021|
|8.||Third Counselling cum Admission||22th of September, 2021|
|9.||Induction Program||1st of October, 2021|
|10.||Commencement of classes||3rd of October, 2021|
1. B.Sc. Forensic Science
- For BSc Forensic Science First year 50 seats are available out of which 45 seats are available for Maharashtra state candidate 5 seats for other state candidate, 1 seat is reserved for person with disability in respective category. Over and above quota, ward of ex-servicemen 2 seats, sports person state or National level 1 seat is available subject to university approval.
- Reservation rule as per Government of Maharashtra and Maharashtra public University act 2016.
- Admission is strictly based on merit and state reservation policy, 12th mark will be considered for admission,
- For tie breaking
- Cumulative marks of Physics plus Chemistry of 12th will be considered.
- SSC overall aggregate marks.
- Date of birth (older candidate will be preferred)
Instructions for counselling cum admission:
- Counselling cum admission will be strictly offline based on the category-wise merit list.
- Category-wise details (rank/cut off) of the candidates will be displayed on 7th of September, 2021 (for the first counselling), 14th September (for the second counselling) and 19th September (for the third counselling).
- Only the candidates having more than the mentioned rank/cut off have to appear in person for the respective counselling cum admission.
- Candidates need to bring all the relevant certificates in original, one set of self-attested copies of all the relevant certificates and two passport size photographs. Failing which, no claim for admission will be entertained.
- No claim for admission will be entertained for the candidate who doesn’t appear in person for the respective counselling cum admission.
- Second and third counselling cum admission are subject to availability of seat.
- The Institute reserves all the right to change the criteria/rules/dates as per the guidelines of the university/Govt. of Maharashtra.
2. M.Sc[Forensic Science]:This course is of
Two years with four different specialization at M.Sc-Second year level.
It includes Digital & Cyber Forensics,Foresic Chemistry &
Toxicology, Forensic Biology,Serology & DNA Fingerprinting and
Examination of Questioned Documents & Fingerprints.
Eligibility criteria is B.Sc with Forensic Science(All papers). There
are 25 seats and admission will be on merit and reservation basis. Fees
Rs.3000/- per year. Hostel facility is available in the campus.
3. Post Graduate Diploma Courses:
The Institute offers two PG Diploma courses:
i) PGD in Digital & Cyber Forensic and Related Law
ii) PGD in Forensic Science and Related Law
These courses are of One year and fees is approximately Rs.3000/- per year. Hostel facility is not available for students seeking admission to PGD courses.
Academic Year 2019-2020 Student Admission List
Academic Year 2018-2019 Student Admission List