B.Sc. Forensic First Year – Fifth Admission List-A.Y. 2020-2021BSc-FY-Sixth-Merit-List-20-21
1. B.Sc. Forensic Science
- For BSc Forensic Science First year 50 seats are available out of which 45 seats are available for Maharashtra state candidate 5 seats for other state candidate, 1 seat is reserved for person with disability in respective category. Over and above quota, ward of ex-servicemen 2 seats, sports person state or National level 1 seat is available subject to university approval.
- Reservation rule as per Government of Maharashtra and Maharashtra public University act 2016.
- Admission is strictly based on merit and state reservation policy, 12th mark will be considered for admission,
- For tie breaking
- Cumulative marks of Physics plus Chemistry of 12th will be considered.
- SSC overall aggregate marks.
- Date of birth (older candidate will be preferred)
Admission Schedule in MarathiAdmission-Notice-B.Sc_.-I-2020-Marathi-10.8.2020
Admission Schedule in EnglishAdmission-Notice-2020-English-10.8.2020
2. M.Sc[Forensic Science]:This course is of
Two years with four different specialization at M.Sc-Second year level.
It includes Digital & Cyber Forensics,Foresic Chemistry &
Toxicology, Forensic Biology,Serology & DNA Fingerprinting and
Examination of Questioned Documents & Fingerprints.
Eligibility criteria is B.Sc with Forensic Science(All papers). There
are 25 seats and admission will be on merit and reservation basis. Fees
Rs.3000/- per year. Hostel facility is available in the campus.
3. Post Graduate Diploma Courses:
The Institute offers two PG Diploma courses:
i) PGD in Digital & Cyber Forensic and Related Law
ii) PGD in Forensic Science and Related Law
These courses are of One year and fees is approximately Rs.3000/- per year. Hostel facility is not available for students seeking admission to PGD courses.
Academic Year 2019-2020 Student Admission List
Academic Year 2018-2019 Student Admission List