Reach us at: email@example.com
Register with us at: https://forms.gle/RBkfNScdPe7yuGhS7S7
Only for Student/Alumni of this Institute
Though the basic purpose of education is to develop the young individual successively into a responsible member of society, the purpose of higher education is to meet the need of society.
The Training & Placement Cell is aimed to groom students into a responsible member of the society who is capable to serve society according to its need.
Aim & Objectives:
To bridge the gap between students’ capability and societal requirements to increase the employability of students through continuous student monitoring from the entry-level in the institute, analysing the strength and challenges and imparting the required skill developments.
- To understand the future goal of student
- To recognize industrial requirements
- To help student in redefining the goal
- To help in self-assessment of the students
- Guiding in overcoming the challenges of students
Unlike technical and management institutes, the career opportunity of forensic science has very few private industries associated with it and most are government organizations, except the branch of cyber forensics. Therefore, due to the unavailability of a mass placement drive a different approach is required for forensic freshers.
The job opportunities in this field can be categorized into the following.
- Government Sectors: Forensic Labs, Investigation Agencies
- Private Sectors: Private Labs, Insurance and Banking Sectors
- Research and Development: Academic Positions, Research Laboratories.
- Unexplored areas
The aim and Objectives of the TPC cannot be achieved in a short period and hence a stepwise continuous approach is required as follows.
Students admitted to the institute should register themselves with the TPC within one month of their admission.
Student profiling and mentor support:
The first line of action is to profile a student for its goal, qualities and shortcomings through various interactive sessions. Students will be formed into small groups with similar goals and will be assigned to a mentor to meet the requirements. The mentor will record the progress of the students quarterly and share it with the TPC. The Cell will organize various activities for student’s development.
Once the student is thorough with basic requirements, depending upon the job preference of the students, the students will be again divided into groups of similar preferences. At this stage, career-specific guidance will be given in the final year of their course through various programmes like resume writings, mock tests, personal interviews etc.
The TPC will be responsible to help the students (now alumnae) in their professional life as and when required.
Students must register themselves with the TPC within One Month of their admission.
Students must participate in the designated programmes organized by the TPC.
The Students must help the Mentor and TPC in providing help to them.
As the chances of On-Campus requirements are still emerging, the student should inform the TPC about the Off-campus application.
Any registered student who does not wish to attend any programme conducted by the TPC must inform in writing.
It is the responsibility of the student to check announcements/notices displayed by the TPC.
A Student can be debarred from the activities of the TPC against any misconduct.
The expense of off-campus requirements will be borne solely by the applicant and the TPC/institute is not liable for any.
Note: The Training and Placement Cell is a facilitator and does not guarantee employability. Grievances and Feedback: The TPC will be responsible to address the grievances/feedback as and when submitted by the student/the mentor/trainer.
CONFERENCE/SEMINARS/WORKSHOPS/ADD ON COURSES
For any queries/share resume on – firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested candidates can send their profile on email@example.com with the subject line or call at 75328 92647. Drive is closing on Monday.
Educational Qualification: M.Sc. in Forensic Science with NET or PhD, M.Sc. In Digital and Cyber Forensics with NET or PhD.
(NET is compulsory)
Experience: For both the post- 0-5 Years in academics or industry
Salary: Handsome salary along with food and accommodation will be given to deserving candidates.
Interested candidates kindly forward updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
a. Cyber Security
b. Digital Forensics & Information Security
c. Questioned Documents & Fingerprints
d. Forensic Chemistry & Toxicology
e. Forensic Biology, Serology & DNA Fingerprinting
Essential Qualifications: Candidates should have Passed Masters in Forensic Science or concerned subject with Specialization in the above-mentioned subjects with at least 70%. (preference will be given to NET/ SET qualified / Ph.D. Registered candidates.)
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the written test followed by the interview.Apply by sending resume/CV on: email@example.com
The Irish Tech-Giant Accenture is hiring fresh Graduates in the IT sector.
Project control services
• Enable program management and increase the overall quality of technology delivery
• Support projects in the Technology Delivery Centers by tracking and managing project management office activities
Low/no-code app development
• Develop applications using a low-code development platform, setting up and configuring systems for each client’s unique requirements
• Work with three key elements: form builders, pre-built templates, drag-and-drop visual interface
Advanced App/Cloud support & engineering
• Identify and solve issues within applications and infrastructure
• Drive resolution of functional, technical and infrastructure issues for clients
• Creation of test designs, test processes, test cases and test data
• Analyze the results and then submit the observations to the development team
· All streams/branches of B.Sc, BCA, B.Com, BBA and B.A – 2020 and 2021 graduate can apply
· No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding
· Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
· Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months
· Versatility with an aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficiency in communication skillsApply at: